Friday, April 24, 2009

Trevor Geoghegan, Artist

Trevor Geoghegan is an artist living and working in Blessington, Co. Wicklow. Whether working on a commissioned piece or projects of his own choosing, he paints everyday.


I have known Tevor since I moved to Blessington ten years ago and this series of photographs has been promised and planned for about the same length of time. I was therefore delighted when we finally got together in his studio.


I have met few men who so fully live and breath their craft on a daily basis.










4 comments:

John Reynolds said...

Nice series Jim - especially like no.2 and the final portrait.

JR

Hedy said...

My dad went to art college with Trevor...can you ask him if he remembers Geoff (rey) Fletcher...

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work a true Artist I hv respect for Trevor and mention his name and work in class very often.

Frank Lokko said...

Trevor died on 16 Oct 2023. A very sad loss to those who knew him and to Irish art.